Events and openings worth toasting:
- Opening in 2017, Edmonton’s Polar Park Brewing Company, is a conservation-focused micro-brewery.
- Developing community-focused beer culture in Jasper, Banff, Calgary and Fort McMurray, Bear Hill Brewing is a unique in-house brewpub that hosts a monthly beer club for tastings and discussion with brewmasters.
- Sippin’ Alberta is a craft beverage trail that winds its way through breweries, distilleries and meaderies across the province.
- Launched in 2016, Calgary Brewery Tours now offers four distinct tours.
- Trolley 5, a new restaurant and brewery now open in Calgary’s trendy Beltline, which taps into the history of the area and the region’s strong agricultural heritage, is one of many new offerings throughout the province.