Here's everything powder hounds need to know to ski the BIg Three in Banff National Park
- The tri-area ticket includes admission to historic Banff Upper Hot Springs.
- Visitors can be matched up with local snow pro for a guided coaching experience at any of these three unique mountain resorts.
- Lake Louise is the only Canadian destination to host alpine World Cup skiing.
- In 2017, all visitors receive free entry to Jasper and Banff National Park in celebration of the 150th anniversary of Canada’s founding.
- Banff’s latest four-star hotel, The Moose Hotel & Suites boasts rooftop hot pools, a health club and spa to get your ski legs back.
- Black Tie Ski Rentals, which offers free delivery, is now operating in Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise.