Don't let a little rain dampen your Jasper adventures! Though rainy weather may inconvenience your outdoor plans, here are 13 new perspectives to explore when the weather is a little damp.
1. Embrace the water! Go rafting, seek out iconic Jasper waterfalls or explore the Maligne Canyon.
2. Appreciate a taste of Italy with Famoso Pizzeria (order delivery and continue your indoor camping as it pours outdoors.)
3. Dive deep into history at the Jasper-Yellowhead Museum and Archives.
4. Listen to some live music and grab a drink and pub fair at the Jasper Legion.
5. Go on a guided tour of the cosmos at the Jasper Planetarium.
6. Take in the world of Rocky Mountain art at Mountain Galleries.
7. Taste beer made with glacial water at the Jasper Brewing Company.
8. Sip on a Phil & Sebastian coffee at locally owned and operated Coco’s Café.
9. Mentally recharge at the Jasper Library and Cultural Centre.
10. Get pampered at Mountain Wellness Day Spa or at Reflections Spa at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
11. Beat the rainy day blues with a mood enhancing yoga class at Jasper Wellness.
12. Enjoy physical recreation at the Jasper Activity & Aquatic Centre. There’s even a rock climbing wall inside the gym for those who want to practice their skills!
13. Warm up in the natural Miette Hot Springs.
There’s no time to sit inside and wish the rain away! Bring along your poncho and umbrella and make the most of your rainy day in Jasper National Park.
- Wildlife Viewing
- Self Drive
- Sightseeing Tours